Sunday, September 03, 2006

Old Photos

Golden demanded more blogging, so here's a quick update. Soon I'll have a rundown of exploring the Black Hills this weekend. By the way, yes, school has started. I don't feel comfortable talking at length about school or about students, since it's too easy for the wrong person to stumble across a website. If you want to hear updates about teaching--and I'm sure I'll need to vent sometimes--feel free to email me, call me, etc. Or even if you just want to talk, that's cool, too.

These photos are about a week old, back when I was very impressed with the fact that we had furniture.

Here's my original sleeping arrangement for the first week or so I lived here.

Updated sleeping arranement--with a mattress! That's my box desk next to it. Although I just built myself a real desk tonight.


Furniture courtesy of the Macleans.

Luke hard at work at our new dining room table.

No comments: