Friday, September 08, 2006

Last Weekend

Here are some more photos from last weekend, a lot higher quality than anything I could have taken, courtesy of the lovely Netha. Hopefully this will tide over people like Baslow who are too lazy to read anything. I recommend you click through to check them out full size.

Todd County v. Bennett County. Over in Kyle, our turf is a lot more ragged, our uniforms are a lot less flashy, and we definently don't have lights. But we're still the better team. I'm about to leave for another football game against St. Francis, where some of my friends teach. I should probably stay home and get stuff done, since we have inservice tomorrow (ouch), but oh well.

Kids at the game.

Matt and Dan at the campsite. In South Dakota, TFA is like the Suburu crew.

No comments: