Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pictures

I am sitting in my car outside school right now, stealing wireless since the internet at our house isn't hoooked up yet. I managed to get some pictures up, but they are not very exciting.

Moving in to my empty bedroom. You can just see the very nice sunflower trim in the corner there.

Things get a little messier. It's a little mmore organized than this now, although my desk right now is a box, and my bed is still just a blanket on the floor. Luke's family came to town this weekend and plowed through the house with cleaning supplies and furnishings, so everywhere but my room is now immaculate and liveable.

Here is the turkey I found in our freezer. We decided to throw it away.

South Dakota license plate.

Storm coming. This is the storm that almost killed me when I went for a run in the lightning.

No comments: