Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Day 5: Chicago

Besides a pretty good bike ride along Lake Michigan this morning, I didn't do much sight-seeing today. We spent a lot of time visiting with family; it's been a long time since I've been to Chicago, so it was nice to see everyone.

With my great aunt Emily. I'm not good in photographs.

Family at my cousin Ashley's house. From left to right: Thora, me, Marley, Jay, Ashley, Chuck. Jay and Ashley are my cousins; Chuck is Ashley's husband, and Thora and Marley are their kids. I think that makes them my second cousins? I put up the first picture because I actually look okay in it; I put up the second one because Thora is super cute.

Tomorrow we are getting up early so that we can stop by my old 'hood before we roll on to Iowa. Expect some photo documentation of my infamous Chicago roots.

No comments: