Friday, July 14, 2006

July 4

I previously gave a description of my July 4, but thanks to Shannon I can now show some pictures of what it was really like.

First off, the beach volleyball court on which we inaugurated our soon-to-be tradition of volleyball. (I'm proud to say that we came back a couple days later and I didn't suck nearly as much.)


Here were on inside the cage on the roof of Moody Towers, waiting for the fireworks to go off in the distance. We all had to hang from the bars in order to get a good view. My roommate for next year, Luke, is in the foreground here, and that is Jeff in the background looking crazy:


From the other side. Kim and Jeff are in the foreground in front of me.


These next two photos are not very indicative of our fireworks experience. I think they must make heavy use of the zoom lens. They make the fireworks look nice, though.


This is a more representative picture:

No comments: